A multidisciplinary journal publishing articles addressing medical oncology in particular, but also surgery, radiotherapy, paediatric oncology, basic research and the comprehensive management of patients with malignant diseases.
About Annals of Oncology
ESMO Members’ access to Annals of Oncology has never been easier.
Start your journey towards a wealth of information about innovative cancer treatments and translational work related to oncology and precision medicine. Watch the ESMO Members’ access video tutorial and get the most from Annals Of Oncology online version
Current Issue on Annals of Oncology
- Classification of atypical EGFR mutations in non-small cell lung cancer
- VP3-2022: Pembrolizumab (pembro) versus placebo for early-stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) following complete resection and adjuvant chemotherapy (chemo) when indicated: Randomized, triple-blind, phase III EORTC-1416-LCG/ETOP 8-15 – PEARLS/KEYNOTE-091 study
- VP2-2022: Prospective double-blind, randomized phase III ENGOT-EN5/GOG-3055/SIENDO study of oral selinexor/placebo as maintenance therapy after first-line chemotherapy for advanced or recurrent endometrial cancer
- Adding a platinum agent to neoadjuvant chemotherapy for triple-negative breast cancer: the die has not been cast.
- Genetic variation within the human papillomavirus type 16 genome is associated with oropharyngeal cancer prognosis
- 3-year CheckMate743 outcomes: ringing in immunotherapy for the treatment of malignant pleural mesothelioma