- EU Clinical Trials Regulation: Editorial on 'An ESMO-EORTC position paper on the EU Clinical Trials Regulation and EMA's Transparency Policy: Making European research more competitive again'
- EU General Data Protection Regulation: Position Paper on Risks of the New EU Data Protection Regulation: an ESMO position paper endorsed by the European oncology community
- Rare Cancers Europe: Methodological recommendations for clinical studies in rare cancers: a European consensus position paper
- Position Paper: Delivering precision medicine in oncology today and in future—the promise and challenges of personalised cancer medicine: a position paper by the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Position Paper: The Current and Future Role of the Medical Oncologist in the Professional Care for Cancer Patients
- European Chronic Disease Alliance input to the European Reflection Process on Chronic Diseases: a reflection on how to improve the organisation of health care and the necessity of biomedical research in the EU.
- Recognition and Status of Medical Oncology: On March 3, 2011 the European Commission announced that medical oncology had been included among the medical specialities covered by Directive 2005/36/EC on the recognition of professional qualifications.
- Joint position paper from the European Chronic Disease Alliance: A Unified Prevention Approach
- ESMO Cancer Policy Briefing to Members of the European Parliament: with objective of keeping cancer as a high priority on the EU political agenda.
- ESMO Statement on the European Council Recommendation on Rare Diseases
- Position Statement: ESMO position statement on the role of medical oncologists in the fight against cancer in Europe
- Rare Cancers Europe initiative: A multi-stakeholder initiative dedicated to putting rare cancers on the European policy agenda
- ESMO statement: The Role of Medical Oncologists in Cancer Prevention
- ESMO comments: The legal framework for information to patients
- ESMO position paper: The off-label use of drugs in oncology
- ESMO comments: The 'Consultation regarding draft report on current practice with regard to provision of information to patients on medicinal products'
- ESMO position statement: The 'Consultation regarding Community Action on Health Services'
- ASCO-ESMO consensus statement on Quality Cancer Care
Last update: March 2021