Benefits and risks of vaccinating patients with cancer against COVID-19
In this ESMO Live Roundtable, which took place on 22 January 2021, renowed experts in oncology, immunology and vaccinology discussed major issues on immunising patients with cancer against Sars-CoV-2 infection and addressed some uncertainties which still exist in this area.
In the panel
- Solange Peters, ESMO President, University Hospital of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Ravindran Kanesvaran, National Cancer Centre Singapore, Singapore
- Thomas Powles, Barts Cancer Institute, London, UK
- Leif Erik Sander, Charity University Hospital, Berlin, Germany
- Uwe Gerd Liebert, Leipzig University Medical Center, Germany